• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot load a book to my original nook.  What do I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I have spent hours on the chat line with KOBO and they have no idea how to remedy the problem. ADE is apparently not recognizing my eReader (Sony) now even though it did so a few months ago. Now all my books have disappeared off the reader -- and can't download any  of them to the Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To resolve this error, you'll need to deauthorize your device in Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) and then attempt to transfer the eBook again.

Follow these steps to deauthorize your device using ADE:

1. If your device is not already connected to your computer, connect your device, then open ADE.
  2. Your device should show up under "Devices" in the left column of ADE (make sure you're in "Library" view).
  3. Click on your device to select it.
  4. Click on the device options icon (which looks like a gear), located to the right of "Devices."
  5. Choose the Erase Device Authorization option, then click Erase Authorization to confirm.
  6. Attempt to transfer the eBook again.

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines