• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full screen view for Flash playback

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2008 Aug 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When we record through Adobe Captivate- we set the properties on the desktop so that the web application shows in full view. But once we publish the project to flash- it does not show in full view anymore, you have to use the scroll bar on the right. I called support yesterday and was told to submit this forum question so that i can receive a a java script that we will have to imbed each time we publish a file to flash. I was told that this java script will fix the problem that we are currently having. I look forward to your response. We will also need assistance with learning how to imbed the script in the flash file. Thanks!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 20, 2008 Aug 20, 2008
My supersmart IT guy figured out another option which happens to be much easier than inserting a java script!!! Select Publish- then while on the Flash Screen- select Full Screen under Output Options. Simple fix 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2008 Aug 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My supersmart IT guy figured out another option which happens to be much easier than inserting a java script!!! Select Publish- then while on the Flash Screen- select Full Screen under Output Options. Simple fix 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2008 Aug 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, jssommet

True, but it will add an intermediate layer to the process in that you point the user to the intermediate page, then they must click the link on that page to open in a full screen mode.

If you are content with that action, then all is well.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 22, 2008 Aug 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
What rick says is true AND there is anothe problem in that the "Full Screen" output is not a true full screen and you will still have the scroll bar problem if you captured true full screen e.g. 1024 by 768. The Full Screen output in flash still has one or 2 "bars at the top of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources