Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Distribution Link No Longer Working

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The distribution link I received after applying for the Flash distribution license is no longer working after ~year of use, it sends me back to the application form. Has the URL changed to download the .msi? EDIT: The link was applied for with a different company e-mail address then the account I'm currently using to post.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If the link that you have no longer works, it has expired.  Please apply for a new distribution license at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe .  You'll receive an email within 2-3 business days   (most often it's much sooner than that). If you don't receive the email within 2-3 business days, post back here and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be clear, the redistributable assets require authentication to access, and the links themselves expire.  If you're trying to script the downloads, this may be problematic.

Also, the distribution license is only good for a year.  You'll want to re-apply before it expires; however, if you're simply trying to download the assets from an old link and your redistribution license is valid, then manually logging into the portal and downloading the assets manually should get you going.  There's some discussion about providing some kind of API token to facilitate automation, but I have no ETA at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines