• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15, Burn To DVD

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this type of question and have tried to get an answer from reviewing what others have posted, but nothing there seems to address my concern.

Premiere Elements 15

Windows 10

Nero 2015

I upgraded Premiere Elements the other day to version 15 from an older version. Tried to create a new DVD (no menu). The only option to burn to the hard drive is to create a .ISO file. In the past, PE created a full disc image that could then be burned to the DVD by selecting the VIDEO_TS files and so on. This does not seem to be the case anymore.

As far as I can tell, the .ISO file is okay. However, I don't know, because when I tried to use Nero (2015 version) to burn the .ISO file to a DVD, it failed, twice. It got started burning the image to the DVD, but then it just stopped and told me it failed with no error other than that. I don't know if the problem is with the .ISO file, or what. It has been a little while since I have burned a DVD on this computer, but everything seems to work.

I tried to burn the DVD from PE, but PE 15 could not find my DVD Burner -- didn't see it. I am completely flummoxed and confused, and frankly frustrated. I was using PE 10, and decided it's been a few years, and I should upgrade, and am now regretting it. I don't want to have to reinstall the older software just so I can get the proper disc image -- it's rather counter-productive.

I need to know if this can be done? Obviously someone seems to think so because I've seen folk with similar issues get responses, but none of them seem to be exactly the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears I may have a hardware problem -- I tried burning the .ISO file to a DVD on a different computer and it worked okay. That's frustrating, but I can deal with it eventually. I only need to make a few copies of the disc this time around. (Not real fond of doing things like replacing DVDs in desktop computers, but ... oh well.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines