Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Error loading document. Invalid document type."

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Without warning this just started happening to my files. XD is going mental. At the same time I suddenly couldn't save anything on the file I already had open before this started happening ("The document ..... could not be saved").

Whats happening?

- Ylva

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Ylva-

Are you seeing this on Mac or Windows 10? Did this start happening immediately after you upgraded to the January release, or did anything else happen (e.g. OS upgrade)? Does this happen on a new document? Also, do you happen to have a dual monitor situation?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elaine,

This is happening on MacOS Sierra 10.12.3. I have older XD files created on a different license than the new one I'm using now, however everything was going fine until a few days ago. I did no updates that could have messed with it.

It happens on new and old documents. I do not have a dual monitor situation.

- Ylva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're tracking the issue here: Re: Cannot open or save files Please do check this out, as we're trying to triage the issue with the community's help.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines