Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my dvd in black and white

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought adobe premier elements 12.

I have edited 2 movies the first came out o k but the second in in black and white only. I don't want that and I didn't buy the program for this frustrating crap. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements is not turning your color movies into black & white DVDs. That's not even possible unless you've intentionally desaturated the color (which I'm sure you didn't)!

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is the video's format and resolution?

What operating system do you have? Do you have Quicktime 7 installed, per the program's system requirements?

How are you playing the DVD? On your TV? On your computer? If the latter, what software are you using to play it?

BTW, I removed your e-mail address from your post. NEVER include contact information in a post. There are spambots searching the forums for e-mail addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines