• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my Muse project in preview different to what I see in muse?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So as you can see in the images below:

Previewed in Muse - Album on Imgur

My website looks good in design view, but when I preview it my name "Josh Gomez" goes really small and moves to the right, and my widget next to it that has "Home, Portfolio, Contact, About" moves to the left as well. Also the picture behind the word "Welcome" fills the screen but on the bottom there is a white gap between the footer and the image which doesn't go away, what can i do with these things?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

(1) The reason is that you are using the system font. Never use system fonts. Use web fonts or standard fonts.

(2) In addition, never use the image in this way. This will lead to problems for which you do not suspect. Beyond the page should not be anything, except for the technical widgets on the left.

f71e6215e0.png

a777ea4d09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(1) The reason is that you are using the system font. Never use system fonts. Use web fonts or standard fonts.

(2) In addition, never use the image in this way. This will lead to problems for which you do not suspect. Beyond the page should not be anything, except for the technical widgets on the left.

f71e6215e0.png

a777ea4d09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Pavel, ill take that into consideration, but it doesn't solve my issue with the actual text moving to the right, is it to do with my max breakpoint? its at 920

I've attached an image here:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you are using not correct pinning. Both options of right pinning will cause a problem as you have. You should disable it or assign the left pinning.

80dd08dd52.png

I recommend you to spend little bit more time for Muse video tutorials on adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines