• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

thumbnail slider interactive document

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to create a pop up menu of thumbnail images. These should be scrollable as there may be 20+ images.

I would like it to have the general look and feel of the thumbnail pop out here:
Crate & Barrel - February Housewares Collection Catalog 2017 - Page 1

I have gone back and forth on how this project will be exported and right now I am using in5. However that is not my final decision yet.

What ever I do needs to be hosted in-house otherwise I would just use publish online.

I do know enough html and css to adjust the code after the export.

I would appreciate any help.

Also, if I am using this forum incorrectly please let me know.

BobLevine​Derek Cross​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't sound like an InDesign project to me. There isn't a built-in feature to do what you want which could be go into Publish Online.

It sounds like a project for Dreamweaver or Muse with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread of emails and responses does not necessarily seem to be on the topic on which I initiated the discussion. My problem has been resolved for now. Could someone advise me as to how I can become unhooked from receiving emails? Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the main InDesign page InDesign  Then in the upper right corner find the "Following" link. Deselect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could help, but I don't see any pop-up slider on the pages you gave the URL for.

Are you a designer or the HTML developer? This sort of thing is designed by a designer and then developed by the HTML team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sandee,

I'm doing both. I did figure out a way to mimic this with scrollable frame overylay!

I have it fling in from the bottom on a button click and flying out on a different button click. However because of the grouping to get this animation to work my first button only works once!

I understand I am trying to make indesign do some crazy things!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This was done in InDesign, BakerExport.

Nav.indd 1

Just a sample.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That works too!

Here is what I finally did. On off switch in the bottom left side. Ended up being simple. After I tried it a million times!

Thanks!

thumbnail_template

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines