• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desperately/Urgently need help Premiere Elements 15 not uploading correctly

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright so here in NSW Australia our government got some deals at Adobe and word so students with the government email that ends with education.nsw.gov get the, for free limited to a year or so. One of them is the Premiere Elements 15. Now I got a huge problem here I have a Macbook Pro Model A1278, so go to the website to download the software I need for my Visual Arts Body of Work Premiere Elements 15 - Picture below shows the item, price and download I click download

Now I'm sent to this - I successfully complete step one and instal it - But as I click on step two to download the SDX file this is where things get complicated - So I'm sent to a tab which shows the product and a download loading time and bar - when the bar reaches 100% it straight goes back to zero with the caption "unpacking" with the bar at zero % not moving an inch while the software appears in my desktop

Screen+Shot+2017-02-15+at+6.04.58+pmA.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.05.18 pm.png

But I cant open the software when I click on it a sign comes up saying along the lines of "this application cannot be open with something something try looking at apple store to find an application to open it" I caught a picture of the information of this software - even the picture of the application looks like something out of windows even thought in the first picture you can see I downloaded this application in Mac

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.20.46 pm.png

Now I have downloaded this multiple time restart my laptop tons and I have no idea what else I can do someone please help me I need to download this urgently

EDIT [product serial and agreement numbers removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you put both files into the Downloads folder?

If the SDM is correctly installed the SDX file should automatically start installation from your browser window.

This pdf document outlines the steps.

http://kivuto.com/dreamspark/SecureDownloadManagerReferenceGuide_en.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have correctly downloaded the SDM file but the SDX file isn't uploading probably

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from the Lounge to a product-specific, support forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Premiere Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted Adobe Customer Care via chat?

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i contact them and i find a way to download the software - directly from their website but now i have a new problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have downloaded Premier Element 15 from Adobe's website and used my serial number to login in but this is what the application looks like.

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 9.00.36 am.png

And when i open it up i get this

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 9.12.11 am.png

What's happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is exactly what the program should look like when you open it.

What are you expecting it to look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines