• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AMP ADOBE MUSE

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, does anyone know if muse will release AMP in their new updates?

[Moderator's note: Moved from non-technical Lounge to Muse forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

I checked with the team and AMP is not on the current roadmap, but they are exploring the possibility of adding it at a later date.

Like it was correctly mentioned, there are challenges with integrating AMP in Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse uses a lot of scripts...the AMP protocol would prefer not to. Much more to it than just this but...

Word Press had to come up with an AMP plugin to address the many requests for implementing AMP.

it works okay but it ain't pretty if you have a lot going on ...it strips out a lot in order to load the page fast.

I can see the challenge Muse has... but i think after seeing how some AMP plugins function on other platforms it's doable....someday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the team and AMP is not on the current roadmap, but they are exploring the possibility of adding it at a later date.

Like it was correctly mentioned, there are challenges with integrating AMP in Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Preran...it's been a question coming up more and more when bidding or recommending Muse for intrasites and testing sites. especially sense again Google and other majors use AMP as a ranking signal.

maybe a duplicating module similar to what Word Press has as a plugin...for AMP...although like I said ...it's not very pretty...

appreciate the kind response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries. I also suggest using this link Adobe Muse CC: Feature Ideas to register your feature request with the team.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slightly dated posted, and I will check with the team if they have any latest update.

Adobe Muse page export as AMP HTML

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be great...seems like a quite a challenge ...App development is always a fast moving target 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por resolver mis dudas , Ojala salga lo más pronto posible ya que AMP es la nueva tendencia en SEO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines