• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone having a problem with the "Scale & Rotate" window being cut off?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to Modify > Transform > Scale & Rotate I get this very small cut-off window that barely shows the scale text field. It is not resisable.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any known fix?

Info:

Windows 10 Pro

Adobe Animate CC Version: 16.1.0.86

Capture.PNG

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

mine looks ok:

Screenshot - 2_19_2017 , 8_31_46 AM.png

but then i have my display at 100% and you probably do not:

Screenshot - 1_14_2017 , 2_09_30 PM.png

you could try the window>transform panel.  i find that easier to use and more flexible, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine looks ok:

Screenshot - 2_19_2017 , 8_31_46 AM.png

but then i have my display at 100% and you probably do not:

Screenshot - 1_14_2017 , 2_09_30 PM.png

you could try the window>transform panel.  i find that easier to use and more flexible, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what it was. I'm working on a 4k monitor so I have to have it at at least 200% or else things are way too tiny to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The whole High DPI problems were fixed recently, but I think there are lingering cases where problems still occur. I know of another panel that has only just been fixed, and I've asked whether the fix for that panel will help the scale & rotate.

Either someone from the Animate team will drop by, or I'll post what they tell me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As Colin pointed out we have fixed a cropping issue on high resolution HiDPI displays for the upcoming release. Please PM me if you would like to validate this issue on a PR build with this fix.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The March update of Animate CC 2017 is now live and contains a fix for this issue. This update also comes with an improved Brush sketching experience and important bug fixes.

Please update your copy of Animate CC 2017 to the latest (16.2.0.24) using Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application. If you do not see the update for Animate under Apps panel then please click on the gear icon and choose Check for App Updates menu.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines