• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC 2017 Large File Issues

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, first time positing on here.

I am currently having an issue with my imac and viewing a file that is 9600x1536 and getting all sorts of video card errors when i zoom in more than 22% which is very odd.. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 5.01.37 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

getting all sorts of video card errors

try to update your GPU driver if you can. if that does not work, roll back to a previous driver. if you think this is a bug, try using a previous version of Ae to make sure. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html#Installpreviousversionsofapps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the reply, it works just fine in cc2015, so i think its a bug with cc2017 sadly. And for the mac i dont know of any way to update the the GPU Driver, but if you do i would be happy to try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for the mac i dont know of any way to update the the GPU Driver

what OS are you using.

also, try this in CC2017 - go to preferences and display and disable hardware acceleration. does that resolve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines