• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "Drag and drop photos" in lightroom 6 is NOT Working !!!

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Drag and drop photos" in Lightroom 6 is NOT Working !!!

I wish someone can make this bug or illuminate us! Thanks

P.s. In Lightroom 4.4 this actions was working!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system? What are you trying to drag, and where are you dropping them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

- Windows 8.1 (and is not about the operating system for sure)

- Drag a folder/CR2 files on the Library, like it was working on some older versions!
              - Is only working from FILE/IMPORT PHOTOS AND VIDEO!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are dragging a folder from Explorer and dropping it into the Library? Where are you dropping it? The grid? It seems to work fine in Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- I'm dragging files and folders from : explorer, total commander and acdsee and is not working.

I sad before, this actions ware available on lightroom 4.4 and it was working from explorer, total commander and also acdsee! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dragging from where to where? Lots of details needed.

If you are dragging from the grid view in the Library module, you need to drag the thumbnail not the gray frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- I'm dragging files and folders from : explorer, total commander and acdsee and is not working.

I sad before and also to John up in a comment, this actions ware available on Lightroom 4.4 and it was working from explorer, total commander and also Acdsee! 

I'm Dragging in the Library, not Develop mode! I also try to drop them in the grid view and the same problem, is not working. After I try in the Shift+Ctrl+I and even in the import window is not working!

Only manual, by searching partition, and director after director! It's annoying!

I'm using Lightroom since 2009, and in some versions is working and in some newer version/updates is not working!

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines