Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC can't open all folders imported into the collection

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I run LR CC under Windows 10. LR is installed in the C: drive in my desktop, and all pictures are stored in the internal D: drive.

In the Library Module I can see all folders (no question marks), and LR can open some folders but other folders just answer "No photos match the filter".

The Navigator always shows the first photo of any folder - invisible or not - when I point the foldername with the cursor of the mouse.

Can anybody help me?

Kind regards Jorgen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

"No photos match the filter"

Check the filters at the top of the Library grid.

I get this all the time when I have "ratings >= 4 stars" and the selected folder has only 2-3 star files.

If that does not help, a screen shot can be helpful so that we can see what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"No photos match the filter"

Check the filters at the top of the Library grid.

I get this all the time when I have "ratings >= 4 stars" and the selected folder has only 2-3 star files.

If that does not help, a screen shot can be helpful so that we can see what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. I have been worried for weeks, but you nailed my problem spot on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines