• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redeem Adobe Stock Free images

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I never redeemed my 10 free images from Adobe Stock and I think this was due to not doing it within 30 days? Could you possibly add them retrospectively to my account by any chance please? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Hi Johnc,

The only subscription that we see under your Adobe account is for Creative Cloud. Is there any other email or Adobe account where you subscribed to Adobe Stock?

Note: once we subscribe to 10 images/month plan, each month you get 10 images in your account- once you are billed, with a rollover capacity up to 120 images.

Reference: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnc,

The only subscription that we see under your Adobe account is for Creative Cloud. Is there any other email or Adobe account where you subscribed to Adobe Stock?

Note: once we subscribe to 10 images/month plan, each month you get 10 images in your account- once you are billed, with a rollover capacity up to 120 images.

Reference: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started