• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taking a still image outside visible work area and bringing it back in.

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a video where a person was using motion effects to move a still image across his video. He was able to click on the image and move it to the grey part of the work area outside of the actual video. when he did this it still show the box with the adjustment tabs on the corners like it normally does. When i move the image outside of the video portion it just disappears. I'm left with having to leave some part of the still image in my video window if i want to use motion effects to move it.

Hopefully this doesn't sound too confusing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can post a link to this video so we can see the effect, we'll certainly be able to tell you how it's done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements Animated Effects - YouTube  is the link at the 15:00 minute mark he goes into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set magnification of the Monitor to say 25% and then click on the clip in the Monitor.

Now you can drag the corners outside the frame.

Move the image in the Monitor not the effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

He is doing pretty much exactly what Ann suggests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines