Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPhone photo editing app question

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently purchased a licensed copy of Lightroom 6, and I have had a licensed copy of Photoshop 5 for quite a while. Recently I started using the wi-fi capability of my Canon 70D to transfer photos to my iPhone.

A friend of mine told me that there was a Lightroom related IPhone App that did some sort of photo imaging on the IPhone. She told me that if I have a licensed copy of Lightroom and/or Photoshop, that I would be able to get this sort of app. Does anyone know about this app, or if it even exists?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Lightroom Mobile for the iPhone is mostly free

You get some extra features in Lightroom Mobile if you subscribe to Lightroom CC

Common questions about Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for Apple TV

"What features do I get for free? What additional features do I get when I purchase a Creative Cloud Photography subscription?

You can use all the capture, organization, and sharing features in Lightroom for mobile for free. You can also use most of the editing features for free.

When you purchase a Crea

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile.

It is an add-on to the subscription version of Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for the response. I have stand alone licensed copies of Lightroom and Photoshop, but I do not have a subscription version.

Editing photos on an iPhone is not a priority for me. Actually, the iPhone has a low end photo editing app that allows one to make some basic image adjustments such as darkness/brightness and contrast.

If I want to get serious with photo imaging, I'll use Photoshop. Maybe some day I will get the subscription Lightroom. Until then, I see no reason to get the subscription, just so that I can have an iPhone photo imaging app, that I will not use that much. I am looking for a free app only, like the iPhone app that I have now.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile for the iPhone is mostly free

You get some extra features in Lightroom Mobile if you subscribe to Lightroom CC

Common questions about Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for Apple TV

"What features do I get for free? What additional features do I get when I purchase a Creative Cloud Photography subscription?

You can use all the capture, organization, and sharing features in Lightroom for mobile for free. You can also use most of the editing features for free.

When you purchase a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription you also get:

- The ability to edit raw files and access to the Local Adjustment tool in Lightroom for mobile.

- The ability to use Lightroom and sync your photos on all your devices including your computer."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now , that I think about it, I might as well try to see if I can get the Lightroom mobile App for my iPhone. Regarding RAW files, I only do that with a computer. As far as syncing photos on my IPhone, I don't need that either. I am going to try to get the Lightroom Mobile App for my IPhone, and then see what I can use it for. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines