• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion menu not working in Muse 2017

Engaged ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I update to Muse 2017 and now I cannot create an according menu. I looked for the previous version of Muse but cannot find it.. The according menu is now toast so there goes building a mobile site! I tried the workaround posted but it doesn't work. Does anybody else have a workaround or should I buy a template?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Indie767  wrote

I update to Muse 2017 and now I cannot create an according menu. I looked for the previous version of Muse but cannot find it.. The according menu is now toast so there goes building a mobile site! I tried the workaround posted but it doesn't work. Does anybody else have a workaround or should I buy a template?

the according Menu? the menu is coded different and you can't set it to 'browser' from inside an accordion widget... afaia thats the only change when building your site.

you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indie767  wrote

the according Menu? the menu is coded different and you can't set it to 'browser' from inside an accordion widget... afaia thats the only change when building your site.

you can use an old template or download the old version of Muse or any other Adobe product from your CC app by setting it to show old versions... however the phone users that use google browsers won't like it

Screenshot (234).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I did the previous versions but Muse doesn't show up as an option. This is a mute point anyway. I need to build a single page scrolling site but Muse doesn't provide a way to link menus to sections on the same page. So I guess it's back to Dreamweaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indie767  wrote

Thanks, I did the previous versions but Muse doesn't show up as an option.

Screenshot (765).png

best of luck with Dreamweaver mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines