Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not load specified document - Windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have some problem to open Dishy_app_Green_Palette.xd to try Adobe XP on windows 10. When I try to open it, I've got this message : "Could not load the specified document"....

My user name has an accentuate char : é. But I can't change it on windows 10... In addition, I've no access to the software preferences (to try changing the folder)

Any idea to skirt this problem ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

The only workaround we have is an ugly one: [Windows] Cannot save file for users with complex characters in user names (G13648) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Reques…  We're narrowing down on a fix for this right now, but it's something we want to test a little while longer before releasing to the public. Please upvote, and we'll Email you when it's available to use!

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only workaround we have is an ugly one: [Windows] Cannot save file for users with complex characters in user names (G13648) – Adobe XD Feedb...  We're narrowing down on a fix for this right now, but it's something we want to test a little while longer before releasing to the public. Please upvote, and we'll Email you when it's available to use!

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for your feedback.

I'll waiting for future updates !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines