• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to turn an AE project to HTML5 file?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a designer, and want to create ad banners, and i'm really happy with AE, but i dont know how to exporting to html5 (to upload and use for google adwords).

I know there is a plugin called 'bodymovin' but when i do render it there's only .json file, i cant view in browser.

I know there is Google Web Designer is perfect for creating html5 animation ad banner, but it's lack of effect.

Is there any way to export AE to a ZIP packgage, which included a .html file and images, scrips,v..v... ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

No. All AE can generate is pixel data for still images and video. It's the wrong tool for web stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. All AE can generate is pixel data for still images and video. It's the wrong tool for web stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, you can do some stuff with AE and Bodymovin, you just seem to be missing a step. See this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hah! I knew I saw something about this recently. Have you seen Lottie yet? Lottie is an iOS, Android, and React Native library that renders After Effects animations in real time, allowing apps to use animations as easily as they use static images (allegedly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lottie is good for web, how can you make it interactive with rollovers and or buttons? Or is it just for converting it to just a HTML5 video?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Converting vectors to HTML 5 is fairly straight forward and there are 3rd party solutions that will do that. Converting moving pixels, video, to HTML is frankly, next to impossible. I don't know any way to turn video from a camera into HTML or SVG without first running some kind of conversion filter like AutoTrace on steroids on the video and converting the pixels to vector shapes.

Animate is an Adobe App specifically designed to generate interactive and animated content for the web. A decision to use After Effects as the tool for such work is, in my opinion, a huge waste of time. You might be able to do it, but using the right tool for the job is going to give you a lot better chance to turn a profit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines