• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Paragraph Styles in InDesign

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at a loss.  I opened my document that I've been working on and my Paragraph Styles are missing.  The panel is there and it will show one style at a time, whichever one I'm sitting on in the document.  I've tried re-creating them.  It seems as though it works, but they aren't listed.  I've tried importing from another document that uses the same styles.  When I choose to import, it shows me the entire list and I'm able to check the box for the ones I want.  Again, it appears they are coming in but they do not show up in my Paragraph styles.

I've tried going to the Paragraph Styles panel in every way I know how and it shows the same thing. 

I opened a different document in which I use the same Styles and they are not showing either.  My Character Styles are all listed just as they are suppose to be.

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

Have you tried trashing your InDesign preference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

macOS Sierra

InDesign CC 2015.4

I will try trashing the preference.  I have not tried that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines