• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mala optimización de la app para Android

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿ Mi pregunta para los desarrolladores de Adobe es porqué la aplicación cuándo uso con mi tablet Google Nexus 7 (2013) y utilizo él zoom para remarcar la app tiene lag y pega tirones, esto también ocurre cuando hay muchas capas abiertas ? Es algo que no pasa con las apps de la competencia que van bien fino, yo les envía un correo electrónico a market@adobe.com que es la dirección que hay en el Google Play y después le dejé un mensaje en la página de Facebook que me recomendaron este foro

Gracias

Gabriel Pascua

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel.

That note didn't get where I intended...  I was trying to ask one of our engineers what might be the issue for the problems you're having. I'll send my note (correctly) to the product team again and I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from someone.

Oh, and while I'm talking to you, a quick question:

What version of Sketch are you using?

I also wanted to tell you, you can always reach us through the in-app feedback (in the app tap the hamburger icon in the upper left then Send Feedback).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Photoshop Sketch that is available on Google Play and used it on an Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet (2013)

Thanks for the comment data within the application

Gabriel Pascua 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gabriel.

I'll write as soon as I hear something back from the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel.

I heard back from the product team and was told that this is an issue that's shown up with less powerful and/or older devices. The team is already working on it and is hoping to get a fix into the next build of Sketch (sometime in early March).

If you join Adobe Android Apps - Google+  you can get your hands on that version of the app as soon as the beta is released.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great now I know because they have that lag the app in Google Nexus 7 (2013), that is why the application consumes many resources of the table, and thanks for the Google+

Because in the Ipad everything goes very fine and does not consume so many resources, I clarify I do not have Ipad, Thank you very much Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Gabriel.

Sorry it took me so long to get you an answer.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We already know what the problem is Greetings from Argentina Sue

Gabriel Pascua

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines