Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse CC won't update to 2017.0.2 on one PC

Advocate ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Muse CC on two Windows 10 PCs.  I have used the CC app to update both computers. 

On my laptop, Help > About Adobe Muse CC shows 2017.0, Release, 2017.0.2.60, CL 803255.  File Format: 363.

On my desktop, Help > About Adobe Muse CC shows 2017.0, Release, 2017.0.1.11, CL 802484.  File Format: 363.

I can't figure out why the desktop installation is showing 2017.0.1 instead of 2017.0.2. 

What can I do to update the desktop to the most current version?

Thank you!

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I uninstalled Muse and then reinstalled it.  Muse now shows 2017.0.2.60 on the desktop (same as on the laptop).  I'm not sure why the CC app wouldn't install the latest version, but at least it is now fixed.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the system that won't update meet the min specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, system meets minimum specs.  i7, 16GB RAM, lots of HD space on all drives, graphics card that works well with LR CC and PS CC.

Thanks.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so it did say there was an update and you downloaded | ran it but now the old 2015 Muse is still there?

the last part should replace the old icon with a new 2017 icon and if you don't have that icon then the update failed... I first would assume your antivirrus software got in the way so try disabling it temp and run the update again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The desktop icon says 2017.  Help > About Adobe Muse CC shows 2017.0, Release, 2017.0.1.11, CL 802484.  File Format: 363.

I use Microsoft's anti-virus software and it has never gotten in the way of any Adobe or other update before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I uninstalled Muse and then reinstalled it.  Muse now shows 2017.0.2.60 on the desktop (same as on the laptop).  I'm not sure why the CC app wouldn't install the latest version, but at least it is now fixed.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines