Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to allocate 0.000mb of memory

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Afternoon all!

So I'm running a plugin which I just bought called FayIn - it tracks motion and is really easy to use.

I'm running the new 2016 Macbook Pro (touchbar) with an Intel i7 Skylake 2.7Ghz, 16GB of DDR4 ram, 460M GPU with 4GB of GDDR5 RAM with the 2TB SSD option.

About 80% through the process - it gives me an error that it was unable to allocate 0.000MB of memory please install more or reduce the composition - it's only a 1080p comp lol.

Is this a software issue or do I need to edit some settings - I'm sure that the MacBook wouldn't wimp out on me now.

Thanks,

Adam

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 16.39.27.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 16.39.39.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam,

Please make sure that you are using updated version of that plugin.

Attach a screenshot of the Preferences > Previews & Memory.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 18.48.36.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 18.48.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start by allocating memory in 4GB increments. Yours is set to 3 for other apps and the extra 1 GB is pretty useless to most CPU's. 4 should be the minimum.

If you still have problems give us some more details. OS, AE Version, Comp Size, video format (I'm assuming from a drone so it's probably highly compressed) and other apps that may be running like virus scanners.

If all that fails try eliminating the 3rd party tracker. If that solves the problem contact fayIN support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines