• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant select multiple frames with Ctrl

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can select individual files, or multiple consecutive files with shift, but the ability to select multiple no consecutive files using Ctrl doesn't appear to work?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Try doing a right click on screen, do “Inspect Element”, attempt CTRL + Left Click to multi-select again. (do you see errors in console?)

If nothing else works:

1.       Clear cache & close browsers… Then retry and see if it fixes it.

2.       Try latest version of Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Where are you trying to use this multiple selection feature - Is this for an image searched on Adobe Stock or images in your Adobe Stock license history?

Please explain and share any screen shot for this.

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, I should have been clearer. I have uploaded 600+ images and am trying add keywords. Many images that could be tagged with the same keywords are not grouped together, but the facility to mark them using Ctrl left cluck as usual, doesn't work,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe? Does anybody monitor this forum? There seem to be minimal responses on customer problens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged into my personal account and was able to select multiple files that were not in order by using the control key. When you attempt to select the files, what is happening? Can you upload a screen grab so we know we are looking at the same page?

Thanks,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't aware there was another place I could edit / add keywords as described, but here, this is the page I cannot select multiple images using Ctrl+Left Click. If I select the dog picture top left (shown selected) but then wish to add the 3 further dog images to enable me to add keywords to all those images, I cannot select them. Nothing happens, they don't 'blue surround'. If the images are consecutive, then Shift+Left Click works fine as expected.

I've tried on my desktop and my Laptop both running Windows 10. Ctrl+Left Click works fine on all other Programs, Including Lightroom

2017-02-21.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try doing a right click on screen, do “Inspect Element”, attempt CTRL + Left Click to multi-select again. (do you see errors in console?)

If nothing else works:

1.       Clear cache & close browsers… Then retry and see if it fixes it.

2.       Try latest version of Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing appears in the console tab.

Cache cleared, browser (Chrome & Edge) restarted, no difference. Firefox is never going to be installed on any of my hardware ever again, but thank you for the suggestion

I yesterday had the same news as many others, that so many of my submitted images have been rejected for the most bizarre reasons that its not really going to be a viable outlet for me. So problem not solved, but no longer a problem, I'll stay with my current outlet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines