5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2008 8:42 AM by ElitegamerX


      I was building my own when I noticed something that I would like to put on it. Go to this link to see it: http://www.templatetuning.com/show.php?t_number=19351

      It's a template. But what I'm interested in is that thing that scrolls the images and shows you information about them. (Like Crisis and the other games) It's located under the menu buttons)-Where the little arrows are that's it. Next to the button where it says go now. It's that box thing.

      CAn someone tell me what it's called and how to make it. Thank You. If you do......I will post your name on my site under the helpers page. THANKS