Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.8 - Library Filter set to off as default

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My workflow is such that I tag all my images and then as I go through them the ones that I do not want to export I simply untag by pressing U. I edit the tagged images and export those at the end of the day. In order to do this I need the library filter set to show tagged images. This works well expect that the default status for the library filter is set to off or nothing. Each time I go to a new collection, or open LR the Library Selection is set to show all images. In previous versions (I have only last week upgraded to 6.8) the Library Filter show tag stayed selected.

How do I get the Library Filter to default to show only tagged photos?

Thanks

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Click the lock on the right end of the Library Filter bar:

This will "lock" the filter settings no matter which source (collection, folder) you select.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the lock on the right end of the Library Filter bar:

This will "lock" the filter settings no matter which source (collection, folder) you select.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Johnrellis. So simple. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines