• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF isn't show up in my list of files

Enthusiast ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'm using Adobe Muse CC on my iMac. I created a page that has a link to a pdf. I created the pdf and put it in an existing folder filled with other PDFs I've already (successfully) linked to. When I click on "Add or filter links," under files... that pdf doesn't show up. I tried this with a second page (and different pdf) and it doesn't show up, either. I tried just typing in the name of the pdf, but when I upload that online, it doesn't work. I've posted the link below. It's the link that says, "Click here to download a printer-friendly version." Please let me know what I'm doing wrong! This has always worked in the past. Thanks.

julie

Steven Wright Quotes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

You find the command in the "Hyperlinks" dropdown menu or in the "File" menu.

You have to choose your files for upload, before these files can be selected for upload within the "Hyperlinks" dropdown menu. By the way:  It does no matter, where these files are stored, as you are obviously assuming.

Just have a closer look into this help document (scroll down to "Create links to email addresses", where you'll find the description, how to add downloadable files.): https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/creating-hyperlinks.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you take notice of the last entry in the "Hyperlinks" menu named "Link to File"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see that? I see the drop-down menu where I can choose from "Recently used links," "Desktop" and "Files." I don't see anywhere an entry that says "Link to file." Am I missing it? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You find the command in the "Hyperlinks" dropdown menu or in the "File" menu.

You have to choose your files for upload, before these files can be selected for upload within the "Hyperlinks" dropdown menu. By the way:  It does no matter, where these files are stored, as you are obviously assuming.

Just have a closer look into this help document (scroll down to "Create links to email addresses", where you'll find the description, how to add downloadable files.): https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/creating-hyperlinks.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I found it. It was at the top of the Files list... and I was looking at the bottom. Thank you!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines