• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low res Images

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive created illustrations on adobe draw however when I send them or save them they are low quality.

how can I have them as high res ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Hi Dan,

There is no option yet in Draw for Android to save as a PSD or PDF.  I do know that the product team has been looking into the issue of low resolution of saved drawings, but I don't know whether it's been addressed in the latest beta build.

There is new beta version (v3.1.50) of Draw for Android (and actually another one will be available later today); you should give that a try. You can get it by joining our Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/BTsX59oJqMk

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alia.

A couple of quick questions:

What version of Draw are you using?

What device are you on and what version of Android or iOS are you using?

Let me know so I can try to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 4.0.2 Draw

And 10.2 on iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alia.

Thanks for this information.

When you're saving your drawings, instead of saving the image to your camera roll, choose either Send to CC Files as PSD or Send to CC Files as PDF. Either of those will save a hi-res version of the drawing to the Creative Cloud Files folder on your desktop (which can also be accessed on Adobe.com or through the Creative Cloud Mobile App).

Let me know if that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I don't think you can 'send to cc files as psd or pdf.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan.

It is possible in Draw for iOS? What device are you using? And what version of Draw?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's  version 3 for android. 

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dan,

There is no option yet in Draw for Android to save as a PSD or PDF.  I do know that the product team has been looking into the issue of low resolution of saved drawings, but I don't know whether it's been addressed in the latest beta build.

There is new beta version (v3.1.50) of Draw for Android (and actually another one will be available later today); you should give that a try. You can get it by joining our Adobe Android Apps - Google+ and following the instructions on this post: https://plus.google.com/101146399386092670308/posts/BTsX59oJqMk (you won't be able to see the post until you join the group).

That is also the best place to leave feedback about Draw for Android because the product team monitors that page.

I hope that helps and I hope the latest beta solves the resolution problem.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Firstly thank you from the heart for all your assitance, truely appreciate it.

I did as you instructed the file was saved as PNG and the dimension are: 54.19 x 72.25 resolution 72

Is there no way to have it higher? Or is this the highest possible resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alia.

You have the option, in that same dropdown menu that you're using to save the image as a .png, to "Send to CC Files as PDF" and Send to CC Files as PSD. That's the saving option you should be using.

Also, though, final resolution is going to be depending on the canvas format you chose when you began the drawing. What format did you choose.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines