• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! where can i fynd the white pil on the new version of photoshop. If i need to change size of an object, how can i do?

Thanks

Mauro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maurog,

As you are looking for a button to help you change the size of an object, may I know which version of Photoshop you are using?

Note: You can change the size of any object by going to Edit > Free Transform.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sahil. i using the last version of Photoshop, and i looking for the black and white pil into the toolbar!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know from where did you come across such information because I'm not sure what you mean by a black & white looking tool which can resize objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maurog438877  wrote

hi Sahil. i using the last version of Photoshop, and i looking for the black and white pil into the toolbar!

Can you explain what you mean by 'pil' ?  I am unable to associate that word with Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a guess, as I am also unsure what you mean by "pil".

Are you looking for the move tool

but seeing the artboard tool ?

If so, hold down the mouse key on the artboard tool and the choice of move tool/artboard tool will become visible

Once you have the move tool on the toolbar ensure "Show transform Controls" is checked in order that you see the handles to resize.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines