• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Mobile Apps and iCloud?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any news as to when I might be able to import an image layer into my project directly from my iCloud Drive or Dropbox (or anywhere other than my Creative Cloud Files Folder for that matter). I have approximately 250 GB worth of design assets (images) and client work saved in my iCloud Drive and would love to be able to access them all (or at least the images) directly from apps like Adobe Photoshop Sketch and Adobe Illustrator Draw on my iPad Pro. Currently I have to locate any image that I'd like to work with ... copy or move it to my Creative Cloud Files Folder ... then access it in the mobile app that I'd like to work in ... seems like a bit of a pain. Direct import access would be greatly appreciated. Unless I'm doing something wrong? Any assistance would be great.

Cheers,

Yitz Rapp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Hi Yitz.

You're not doing anything wrong. I'm sorry but it's not possible right now to import from Dropbox (or iCloud or Google Drive) into our mobile apps. All assets must come through the Creative Cloud Files folder.  We get these requests with some frequency but so far I've not yet gotten a definitive answer about whether we'll be supporting external file hosting services in the drawing apps.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you. I do share all of these requests with the product tea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yitz.

You're not doing anything wrong. I'm sorry but it's not possible right now to import from Dropbox (or iCloud or Google Drive) into our mobile apps. All assets must come through the Creative Cloud Files folder.  We get these requests with some frequency but so far I've not yet gotten a definitive answer about whether we'll be supporting external file hosting services in the drawing apps.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you. I do share all of these requests with the product team so they know it's a feature people are looking for.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines