• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID CS 6 don´t work after using Extension Manager,then he required ID Vers. 8.1

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ID CS6 dont work after using Extension Manager,no it required ID 8.1 to run many Modules with end: *.rpln (look at pictures below)
PS and Illustrator dont failed, they work, but after run the Ext. Manager ID would require many Ext. modules for V. 8.1. ;(

I Get throgh the Tips in The Help, change the User Admin, cut the Files with the Plugins, but nothing help!

It´s seemed to be a Problem of the Update, i think while 8.1 Version is a CC Version, the Base damaged by the Update over E.M.

On my Laptop to my Luck I dont let this damned Tool run and there runs ID complete ok!

Here is the Picture of the Errorwarning, after this come many others, i had to answer about 16 Windows before closing and ID never starts!

Here comes my Questions;
Is it possible to take back the Changes of the Extz. Manager? and how this could be done?

Must I deactivate the CS 6 Installation and put it again an my Disk without E.M.?

Look forward and thanks for real Help, greetings from Germany, H.W. (System: Win 7- 64 bit)adobe problem.JPG

stoerungsmeldung_ID.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered uninstalling and reinstalling?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No...i hope i get a easier Option, but i read about, should be the last way 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines