• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring project Premiere elements 14 from Mac to PC

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, am going slowly crazy here. I am working on a Mac, and need to transfer the whole project to my boss' PC. I send her the Prel files and she has all the supporting media. One project seems ok, but she cannot render any files...and the other project won't open AT ALL! What am I doing wrong? This is the message we get! Is it because of Mac to PC? But then the other project would not have worked either....I appreciate any inside info and help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that the program was completely cross-platform until version 15 -- and even then, there are some features in the PC version not available on the Mac. So I'm not sure there's any guarantee you can pass version 14 .prel from a Mac to a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. But why would one project be able to at least upload, not being able to render though....and the other cannot even upload...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. That's why it's not a "documented feature".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines