Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My request for the next version

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe XD Team,

I've been using adobe xd for a couple of days. I'm a UI/UX Designer based in Philippines and this product made me a lot easier to design web projects.

I have few request base to my experience in using this product:

Saving Status - When i'm saving my current project it so hard to distinguish whether my project has been saved or not.

Prototype Scrolling - i have a design with a custom height for example i used web 1366x768 artboard but my current project is longer than the original height. so when i click desktop view, the rest of my design at the bottom is hidden so it's better to have a scrolling feature to the whole art board.

Open UI Kit - it feel strange when i click one of your startup kit.  it will open to another adobe xd application and the issue here when i want to drag one of the elements for ex: Material Design footer to my current working project, it didn't reflect to my current working project.

Gradient - need to add this also. not of all my projects have only one color.

Default Font - when i use text on the left sidebar i want to have my default font style history. like if i already put Roboto style in my current project. and i clicked again the text, the current font style i wanna see is roboto not the default "Segoe UI". maybe you can find ways to fix this for ux

Blending Options - is it possible to have this on adobe xd? sometimes i use some the the Photoshop blending options on images.

this is all for now.

i hope this will include for your next version. btw, great ui/ux for the rest!

I'll wait for your next update. Cheers!

Jelo de Vera,

UI/UX Designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding prototype scrolling, they actually have this feature already implemented. If you click on your artboard and look at your right sidebar, you'll see a section labeled "Scrolling", which you can set to "none" or "vertical". Setting it to vertical allows you to scroll past the viewport height when viewing prototypes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi samaritanux,

here's the option on the right sidebar. when i clicked the artboard tool here's the only option, i didn't see scrolling section.

12381hyrde.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs to submit your bugs and feature requests directly to the team.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Preran,

i already submitted my request. thanks for reminding me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines