• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you help me understand how to recreate a free template from Adobe Stock (T-Shirt Mockup)

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to create a T-Shirt Mockup. Could someone help me with a step by step walkthrough of how to re-create a specific free template I found on Adobe Stock.

That way I can apply the knowledge using my own assets and requirements.

The template is FILE #: 119360796

Thank you,

Nigel.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

You should know smart objects.

Try to prepare (rectangle) version of your design (logo) and convert it to smart object. - it's important smart object first

Then go to any transformation tool and/or filter and adjust your design to fit destination area (eg. T-shirt)

You can use any transfortmation tool - wrap, distort, puppet wrap and any filter and blend mode

If you use smart object it easy to change design logo and get nice new design

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking how to make the logo look like it warps around the folds in the shirts? If so you want to look for tutorials for the Displacement Map filter in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should know smart objects.

Try to prepare (rectangle) version of your design (logo) and convert it to smart object. - it's important smart object first

Then go to any transformation tool and/or filter and adjust your design to fit destination area (eg. T-shirt)

You can use any transfortmation tool - wrap, distort, puppet wrap and any filter and blend mode

If you use smart object it easy to change design logo and get nice new design

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines