• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Adobe Flash Player 24.0 gets stick at 95%

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried updating Flash Player on my Mac Book Pro macOS Sierra Version 10.12.3 with Firefox 51.0.1(64-bit) and it gets stuck at 95% of installation. I have uninstalled & tried re-installing 4 times now & NOTHING works! What's the answer? I tried calling Apple & they said it was an Adobe issue. So I'm stuck! Does anyone know how to fix this issue? PLEASE HELP!!!

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 9.34.49 PM.png Thanks,

BJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Hi,

try the following steps:

1) uninstall flash completely

2) restart computer

3) install newest flash

4) restart computer

If you still face the issue please specify the following :

Is there an error or does the installation just hang at 95% percent? If it returns an error, what is the error?  We'll need the Flash Player installation log files to investigate further.  Please do the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

try the following steps:

1) uninstall flash completely

2) restart computer

3) install newest flash

4) restart computer

If you still face the issue please specify the following :

Is there an error or does the installation just hang at 95% percent? If it returns an error, what is the error?  We'll need the Flash Player installation log files to investigate further.  Please do the following:

• Review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?
  • Configure your system to obtain the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log files
  • Attempt to install Flash Player again.  When the installation hangs (or returns an error), close out of the installation window
  • Upload the install.log file (only the portion related to the Flash Player installation) and the FlashInstallManager.log (entire file) to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document
  • Post the link to the uploaded log files in your reply

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so very much! It worked! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines