• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HAVE TTHEY FORGOTTEN HOW TO DO TRANSPARENCY?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any of the current (2017) Adobe software packages now capable of exporting as TRANSPARENT WINDOWLESS

SWF FILES

Flash Professional CS6 could do it - but can no longer bet bought

The animate CC 2017 they have "replaced" it with CAN'T

Macromedia Flash 8 could do it- but it cant be licensed any more

I think this brilliantly useful and very clever feature has now been lost.

Please someone prove me wrong, please, I need to be able to make transparent windowless .swf.

If you can't do it anymore- anyone know why?

Please say there is a way ofpublishing transparent windowless .swf oh and plezase don't direct me tothat TUTORIAL because it refers to using Flash  pro CS6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

johnr78403695  wrote

Are any of the current (2017) Adobe software packages now capable of exporting as TRANSPARENT WINDOWLESS

SWF FILES

False. Flash Pro CS6 is still available through Creative Cloud.

Second, ahem:

transwin.jpg

Third, typing your THREAD TTITLE IN ALL CAPS does not make people want to help you more. If anything it has the opposite effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a CC subscription you can still install CS6. But in there I only see the ability to do Transparent Windowless in the HTML settings, and that is still there in the current Adobe Animate.

Your description sounds like you're saying there could be a transparent swf, like it would play in Flash Player and you could have something running around on top of your desktop. Can you say how that was done? Then I can check if the same feature is in the current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

johnr78403695  wrote

SWF FILES

False. Flash Pro CS6 is still available through Creative Cloud.

Second, ahem:

transwin.jpg

Third, typing your THREAD TTITLE IN ALL CAPS does not make people want to help you more. If anything it has the opposite effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines