• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when trying to export a file (Error Code 24

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recently updated Adobe Premiere to the latest update as I was working a space with the 2017 version last week. When I opened the file on the computer I had just updated Premiere on, videos that I had imported had corrupted, and now when I try and import a video, all I can import is the audio. When I try and export the finished Sequence as well, I get this pop up. I have been looking over all the forums for solutions but to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

I've got a GTX 660.

Also, I seem to have fixed the problem by downgrading from version 11.01 to 11.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KnightLightFilms,

When I opened the file on the computer I had just updated Premiere on, videos that I had imported had corrupted,

I would suggest you to clean the media cache and import your original project in a new premiere pro project.

FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

now when I try and import a video, all I can import is the audio.

Make sure source video and audio is patched in the Timeline, then drag the clip to the Timeline.

Check this link: FAQ: Why does audio or video not go to the track where I drop it?

When I try and export the finished Sequence as well, I get this pop up. I have been looking over all the forums for solutions but to no avail.

Error compiling movie is a generic error. The reason could be the hardware setup, the footage used, effects used in the project, network issues.

The only thing that I can suggest is to try the steps mentioned in this document:

How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I tried all of the suggested fixes. But I've unininstalled and reinstalled premiere 3 times now. And used the Adobe cleaner to make sure it's all off my computer. Still nothing fixes it. I make a new project, it only imports the sound. Even when I bring it into the source window it only gives me audio. I've tested multiple videos so I know they aren't corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your video card?

What specific version of driver for the card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a GTX 660.

Also, I seem to have fixed the problem by downgrading from version 11.01 to 11.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KnightLightFilms,

The latest drivers are designed according to the latest architecture of the new graphic cards.

If you have an older version of a graphic card, my suggestion would be to stick with the old drivers.

I have seen similar issues and installing the previous version of the drivers is the only fix.

I am glad that it's working for you too, thanks for confirming.

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I GOT THE SAME ERROR WHILE CONVERTING AFTER EFFECTS TO MP4 VIA ENCODER  what should i do plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, I have a GTX 960M, the technical service told me that it was a compatibility issue with the program and that I had to install an older version (CC 2015) however I kept trying and I was able to solve the problem with " Run as Administrator "  Premiere Pro CC 2017. Try that it can be useful, and you can use the current version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Wow, this really help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines