Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cambiar idioma de Adobe After Effect CC 2017

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!,

Tengo un computador, Windows 10 con idioma en English he instalado mediante creative cloud  adobe after effects cc 2017  pero me la ha instalado en inglés  aún con las preferencias de idioma en español de la creative cloud.

he intentado cambiar el idioma del after effects a español sin resultado

También he probado desintalar y volver A instalar la aplicación e incluso modificar el "application.xml"

Alguna idea o solucion?

Saludos!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

If your CC app is set to be in Spanish, that should have worked. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

If that doesn't work and nobody here has a good answer, you might ask in Foro en español

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your CC app is set to be in Spanish, that should have worked. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

If that doesn't work and nobody here has a good answer, you might ask in Foro en español

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my case, it's the opposite. I want to change back to English my Adobe programs. Like my OS is in Spanish, even if I change de Creative Cloud language, it installs me the apps in Spanish...

I have read I have to uninstall and install again an app to that happens... Isn't really another way to do it? My Internet connection is super slow and it takes an eternity to download an Adobe app...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines