• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop module - Camera Calibration - only have adobe standard profile

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running LR CC 2015.8, running on Mac OS 10.12, in the develop profile I only have the Camera Calibration adobe standard profile, missing adobe landscape and all other profiles. I have had this problem for a while but have upgraded to latest version but problem still persists. I am using RAW files from the Panasonic G7 Camera.

Looking at others who have asked on this forum here is some additional information:

In the ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles directory I have the following directories and files

Adobe Standard directory

Camera directory

Index.dat file

Regards

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

AS far as I know, there are no camera calibration profiles for Panasonic cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS far as I know, there are no camera calibration profiles for Panasonic cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For many of the camera brands, Adobe Standard is the only profile that is provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines