Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premier Elements 7 Burn to DVD

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

royj20579441

I have been successfully editing and burning to DVD on my current PC running Windows 2007 since 2011. Around July last year I took the Windows 10 update and continued to edit with no problems encountered until I tried my first burn to DVD. The share panel operated as usual scanning and recognising the blank Disk. The burning began and continued through the lengthy encoding but halted at the final burn stage with message "Access denied". Any help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Windows 10, did you go to your computer manufacturer's site (Dell, HP, Asus, etc.) and, on their support page, download their drivers for all of your hardware -- especially your disc drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve I did check that I had the latest driver for my disc drive and also recently telephoned the technical help at Novatech, my computer supplier, with my problem but they couldn't help. However this afternoon I found my way to Windows 10 compatibility trouble shooter and for the first time for me a trouble shooter did the business. It identified my Adobe Premier Elements with a sub para featuring permission issues. It claimed to have made adjustments and suggested I retry. The retry worked perfectly and now have a completed DVD running successfully in my DVD player. Happy ending! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a VERY happy ending, roy! Please mark this question as correctly answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines