• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Catalyst status says up but our site and businesscatalyst.com are down

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it appears our site suffered an outage starting yesterday evening and has continued into today. I have looked at other BC sites including Adobe Business Catalyst  which is also down, which leads me to believe that the outage is more widespread. I have been in contact with our reseller about the issue, however it appears that the outage is not affecting just us. Other sites I went to on a gallery from BC gurus include K.Craft dsgn. Charcoal Heated Dutch Ovens | Al Simon's Cajun Microwaves Adobe Business Catalyst Experts | Creative Partners | Website Grid  all down.

Is there a widespread outage? Is it affecting just US customers? Can we get an ETA on when the system will be back up?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I checked all the site listed above, and I was able to access all of them. May I know if you tried a different network to access them. We have not received any reports so far, so it should be fine.

Do let me know if you have any question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I did check on my phone at the time I posted and they were down. This was in addition to my fiber connection showing they were down.

However, we are still investigating why we are having a DNS issue that started last night. Our worldsecuresystems.com url is working correctly, however we were using external DNS to point to the data server IP via A record. I have tried all 3 IP addresses listed. We are still getting a page error trying to go to the domain that was working yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then BC sites are not down.

If the worldsecuresystems version of the URL's work and the development URL then it is not associated with BC.

Based on your message this is either an issue with your ISP or your Domain provider or if any changes to the domain configurations etc have been made.

You need to investigate into those routes. BC has not had any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems there is some issue, actually.  One of my clients just called saying his site is down.  I cleared my cache, and checked, then checked other client sites, and I am getting 502 Bad Gateway error for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was minor outage, which has been fixed now. Could you please check and confirm if you still have issue.

BC Status

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our site has not come back up yet. There is a problem. Fix it please. www.boeseengineering.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked the site and it is loading fine.

9ab3f67d79c8408c998cb02687229df5.png

Can you check and confirm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We actually think it may be an issue with cox. At first we thought our router was blocking it so we bypassed it and our cox cable modem wont connect us either. It wont bring up cox.com and we get a busy signal when we call their tech support. We can pull up every other website except ours and other worldsecuresystem sites as well as BC site or BC support site. Its very weird but I think it may have something to do with cox. Im trying to find out now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our site came back up this morning. Thanks for your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines