Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Missing Soundtrack' - annoying problem

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been using Premiere Clip for a few months successfully and have noticed a few glitches recently (before this glitch, I noticed that when clicking on the 3 dots next to Lightroom collections, in order to make a slideshow in Clip the show never completes. Just get the spinny wheel of death. To build a slideshow I've needed to workaround by creating it within the Premiere Clip app itself).

The latest problem is when selecting music from my phone library - a message comes up saying "Missing Soundtrack' - The soundtrack is missing because it was moved or deleted from the device"

• The music files are 100% on the device.
  • The files play when browsing through the playlist/artist/song tree on the Replace Soundtrack menu
  • Message comes up when 'adding' a file.
  • I have signed in/out of both LR and Premiere Clip several times
  • Have deleted and reinstalled both apps
  • Have deleted and reinstalled music library
  • Have performed a fresh install of the entire iPhone with new software update

I still have the problem and it's driving me crazy.

Anyone else got it, or have a work around?

Thanks!

Andrew.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Hi Andrew,

I haven't seen the Lightroom issue you've described but I'll look into. Thanks for the report.

As for the missing audio issue. We see this come up from time to time but it's very unreliable. Please try these steps to resolve the issue. Let us know if it solves it for you.

1. Sign out Clip and quit the app

2. Launch Clip and create a new Adobe ID from the Welcome Screen

3. Within the new account, create a new project and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library – If a song is added su

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

I haven't seen the Lightroom issue you've described but I'll look into. Thanks for the report.

As for the missing audio issue. We see this come up from time to time but it's very unreliable. Please try these steps to resolve the issue. Let us know if it solves it for you.

1. Sign out Clip and quit the app

2. Launch Clip and create a new Adobe ID from the Welcome Screen

3. Within the new account, create a new project and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library – If a song is added successfully, sign out of current account and sign back into Clip with your primary Adobe ID and attempt to add a song from your iTunes library.

Best,

Peter Garaway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answer! I had the same problem, and just creating a new video project would do the trick, now my music file is accepted. Weird bug tho, I wish it could be fixed in the future!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines