• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Talked three days in a row with support. Delete and reinstall Lightroom CC and it Downloads my entire harddrive over 4000 files that aren't mine. Last Tech Manually deleted 3500 images and said now you see how you can do the rest. All Images are grayed ou

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Images are greyed out (2000) of them. Hitting the delete key doesn't do anything. Lightroom has turned each download into 4 images and I can't dele the 2000 extra ones.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ronjon,

If you are looking to remove the missing images in Lightroom, then you can go to Photo menu > Click on "Remove Photo from Catalog", you can use the shortcut as well which is Alt+Backspace

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lets start at the beginning... is this your first time with Lightroom and you are trying to import into a Catalog images from your Hard Drive but getting more than you want??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines