• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website not working properly on iphone. The menu dissappears and the background starts flickering.

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used an iphone 4s and I have friends who used iphone 6s and 7 and they experience the same problem.

Please help me find a solution!

http://pabobojobarteh.businesscatalyst.com/

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to Business Catalyst forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

I tested the site in Safari and Chrome on my iPhone 6. It seems to be working OK, assuming it's supposed to look like the screenshot?

One thing I will say is the menu is really difficult to use on a mobile device. The links are much too close together.

IMG_5641.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith​, thanks for moving this issue, but I think it would be better served in the Muse forum, don't you think? I should have posted it there initially...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... you didn't say Muse, but you did have Business Catalyst in your message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tested the site in Safari and Chrome on my iPhone 6. It seems to be working OK, assuming it's supposed to look like the screenshot?

One thing I will say is the menu is really difficult to use on a mobile device. The links are much too close together.

IMG_5641.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines