Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something we all can relate to.

Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CzPJt_dUoAE3Ms0.jpg

We can make this a thread to post relevant cartoons, photo edits, memes and other assorted witticisms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 732 Replies 732
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting old means that I now see the UI through glasses instead of naked eyeballs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But then on the other hand...

Philosophy_02.png

--OB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lack of planning.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design posters.jpgDesign posters2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i relate on both in 3 hour intervals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regrets.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delicatessen adds a new item to their menu.

The Trump Sandwich:

-  2 slices of white bread

-  Filled with Bologna

- Topped with Russian Dressing

- A small pickle on the side

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have giggled about that one Nancy! Nice one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too good not to share.

Evil Rug.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you're laughing, but I've had this experience. My relatives which live in the countryside one day forgot to close the lid of the cellar as it should, and it opened under my foot. The view was exactly the same as the one on the picture. My laptop fell down and I followed it. I thought it would be broken into small pieces. But No! Nothing has happened. Thanks to Hewlett-Packard quality, after this shock, it worked some years not worse than before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too good man, Too good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want that....I can't stop 'stairing' at it. haaa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it's a sad truth....

download.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also one for the dog lovers cause it made me laugh:

15-funny-dog-meme.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 glass of red wine = 1 hour at the gym.

A research study at the University of Alberta, Canada discovered that health benefits in resveratrol, a compound found in red wine, are similar to those one gets from exercise.  Resveratrol was found to improve physical performance, the cardiovascular system and muscle strength.   I give you....

https://i0.wp.com/www.thehealthsciencejournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/wine_aerobics.jpg?w=751

Cheers!

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember a cartoon where a gentleman in a tuxedo drops his stereo combo player off at the front desk of a repair shop.

"I'll need it fixed by 5 pm, I'm having a dinner party tonight."  The technician gives him a blank stare.

There are other stereos in line for repairs and if parts are needed, add a week or two to get them in.

I'll bet no matter who you are, someone will think your work can be done on on a moment's notice.

when.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like this in the Muse forum some times

Pay-Me-To-Do-Your-Homework-Logo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ussnorway  wrote

I feel like this in the Muse forum some times

Pay-Me-To-Do-Your-Homework-Logo.jpg

Hah!  I can relate to that one.  Sometimes we see two similar requests from different people probably in the same class.  And the thing is, we always do it for them, every time, because we can't help ourselves!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a "one off" and the same person is not always asking questions, I suppose it can slide.

True story: Someone had a problem and a prefs reset fixed it. The guy was surprised.

"Wow! You're amazing! Can you teach me to make a website?"

That's when I told him I had others waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/592/253/714.jpg

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Nancy, I'm a bit foggy after dealing with my cell phone company trying to get a human being and being constantly reminded to use their website.

Edit:  The fog lifted. Some folks post and disappear either when they get an answer or figured it out or just plain forgot.

Don't hold your breath or you may end up a skeleton.

I hate when that happens. Sometimes I do it myself.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7  wrote

Sorry Nancy, I'm a bit foggy after dealing with my cell phone company trying to get a human being and being constantly reminded to use their website.

I love that answer when you are trying to get your internet working... just go to a web site ... how hard could that be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ATT which was the US phone monopoly was broken up, they became responsible only for the wiring leading up to the house, or the apartment instead of everything up to the phone inside.

So it was no surprise that my ISP wanted me to connect my PC to the test phone jack outside to see if it was their problem or not.

At the time I had a desktop computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gener7  wrote

When ATT which was the US phone monopoly was broken up, they became responsible only for the wiring leading up to the house, or the apartment instead of everything up to the phone inside.

So it was no surprise that my ISP wanted me to connect my PC to the test phone jack outside to see if it was their problem or not.

At the time I had a desktop computer. 

Right.  I had to pay ATT for new wiring inside the house. But that didn't fix my problems with intermittent & slow internet connections.    So they kept sending me new routers for which I was charged plenty and I kept returning them because it was not a router problem. It was finally traced to faulty equipment under the street.  2-1/2 years later & I'm still waiting for my refund on those returned routers.  [Insert skeleton image here.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines