• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change default setting for people keywords

Participant ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR keeps people keyword tags checked on "Include on export" as default. This overwrite export option "Remove person info" - well for koken export plugin (yes, it is a problem of koken plugin, not LR itself).

So my question is if there is possible to change default setting for creating new people keywords - with unchecked "Include on export" or at least if there is option how edit multiple people keywords and change "Include on export". Now I have to select people keyword one by one and change it - which is impossible to do with many people keywords.

Thanks for answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

I'm not sure if you'll be able to Change default setting for people keywords. However, you click on the link below and add this as a feature request so that our engineering team can have a look at it and add it in the next patch or update.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thobias,

May I know which version of Lightroom are you using and on which operating system?

Please refer to this article How to use keywords in Lightroom

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have latest LR version (everything up to date in CC), 2015.8 Release, Camera Raw 9.8 - this is what "About..." window shows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure if you'll be able to Change default setting for people keywords. However, you click on the link below and add this as a feature request so that our engineering team can have a look at it and add it in the next patch or update.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines