• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost brushes

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what I've done but all my brushes I've downloaded I can no longer find? I was mucking around and had at brush presets and clicked on assorted brushes just to see what would happen and now I can't get back to my original brush collection. I've tried to reset brushes but no go? This may seem like a simple problem and I hope it is but for the life of me I can't find them. Any help greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Hi Michael.

You may have figured things out already, but just in case... I'm going to need a bit more information from you:

What version of Sketch are you using?

Which and/or what type of brushes are you referring to? Are they Capture brushes or your own Photoshop CC brushes? Or imported files?

Can you see you them when you log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud?

In the app, are you certain you're in the correct library?

Please let me know so I can help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael.

You may have figured things out already, but just in case... I'm going to need a bit more information from you:

What version of Sketch are you using?

Which and/or what type of brushes are you referring to? Are they Capture brushes or your own Photoshop CC brushes? Or imported files?

Can you see you them when you log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud?

In the app, are you certain you're in the correct library?

Please let me know so I can help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines