• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signing pages with digital ID

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi from Brazil.....folks, is there anyway to sign all pages with digital ID at once, or it need to be done one by one? I use Acrobat DC

Regards,

Luiz

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the wrong thing to do and it's really important that you don't do it. Not only because it's wrong, but because you can end up with a PDF that is completely broken and useless.

A digital signature always applies to the whole document. There is no choice in this; it is your final seal on the document. It marks the page, but I think this was a mistake, because people sometimes trust the mark, which can be faked.

I suspect you need to see some marks because of company rules. To do this you first STAMP every page with some image (even a scanned signature). Finally you add one digital signature on the whole file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines