• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

picking colors with eyedropper while in the pen tool, CS5

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love using the pen tool in CS5 to generate quick color sketches but the only way I've found to change the fill color is to click on the little colored box on the layer or menu bar to  open the color dialogue box, eye dropper the color I want then click "ok". That's three times as many steps as when I pick color with the eyedropper hotkey while I'm painting with a brush. And it changes the color of the current layer I'm on. Is there a faster way?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Hi Philh,

Using the eyedropper tool is a very precise way to pick colors. There are other ways to do it, Please take a look at this article Choose colors in Adobe Photoshop and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Philh,

Using the eyedropper tool is a very precise way to pick colors. There are other ways to do it, Please take a look at this article Choose colors in Adobe Photoshop and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines